lunes, 19 de enero de 2015

Writing

Writing for me is a way to liberate myself, my feelings, my emotions; everything. When I feel sad, I write in my diary or whatever, and this have helped me so much  to feeling better. Because in a paper I express some things that I cannot say or i'm afraid to say. Writing have always been my best friend, my biggest confident, but lately, we have separated, now we are almost like strangers.

Since i began this course i cannot find any inspiration, I feel like all that I write is boring and unoriginal, in fact at the middle of the paragraph I don't know what to write. I don't know why is this happening to me, I have always written all in my life, and I used to do it very well, but know is like  I would lost all of the creativity in my life. Maybe it's for having to write so much in college and sometimes about topics that I'm not interesting at all,and I supposse that I need some time to get used to and maybe my inspiration will come back to me.

Althought this, I love writing and I will never let to do it, because writing is the best way for me to express myself, it could leave you to another world when nobody exist, It's only you and the paper. I think that it's just matter of time could find my voice again and could express myself like I used to do it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario