martes, 20 de enero de 2015

Maldita Nerea's concert.

Music has the abbility of made that all of your problems dissapear for a time and this is what happened to me the past 7, december of 2014. This was the night when I went to the Maldita Nerea's concert, my favourite spanish band. It's weird because I don't used to like spanish music until I began to listened to them. It's a group wich music is full of honesty and positivity and this is what I want when I listen to music.

I remember that day, it was sunday and I was so excited because it would be the first time that I was going to see them live. I spent a part of my sunday with my best friend studying, and at 6 o'clock I went to my house to get ready for the concert. At 8 o'clock I was ready but when I gone to caught my ticket, I didn't found it. It was too nervous but finally I found it. Then my friend Alvaro picked up to me and my other friend Maria. We arrive to the place at half past eight, and then we just waited until they came into the stage.
The concert was awesome, they sang a lot of their songs and clearly was one of the best moments of my 2014. 

Maldita Nerea, a very special group, their songs inspire me happines and hope, make me feel a little bit better in a bad day and give me energy since I wake up until I go to bed. Althought I'm not use to  listen music in spanish, their music is very special and worth it. If I would had to recommend a spanish group I would recommend this, because it would made your life a little bit better, maybe more full of color and happiness.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario