miércoles, 21 de enero de 2015

Write a composition + Quote your sources ( My favourite singer).

She is my idol, my role model, my favourite singer in the world. For me she is more than just a singer, is a young girl with so much power in her hands, and she always use it for transmit positivity and love.

Demetria Devonne "Demi" Lovato (born August 20, 1992) is an American actress, singer, and songwriter who made her debut as a child actress in Barney & Friends. In 2008, Lovato rose to prominence in the Disney Channel television film Camp Rock and signed a recording contract with Hollywood Records. After the release of additional television films and their soundtracks in 2010, Lovato's personal issues put her career on hiatus and ended Sonny with a Chance after its second season. Her third album, Unbroken (2011), addresses several of her difficulties. Its leadsingle, "Skyscraper", became Lovato's first single at the time to be certified platinum in the United States

Outside the entertainment industry, Lovato is involved with several social and environmental causes. In May 2013, she was cited for her dedication as a mentor to teens and young adults with mental-health challenges at a National Children's Mental Health Awareness Day hosted by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration in Washington, D.C.. She has also become an advocate for the LGBT community. In 2014 she was announced as the Grand Marshal for LA PRIDE week, and that same year she became the face for HRC's America's for Marriage Equality Campaign.

I love Demi because althought she is famous, she's always kind to her fans, and dedicate part of her time to them. Also, her song are beautiful songs full of inspiration and strength. She don't need scandals for getting more famous because people usually know her for her amazing powerfull voice.
Demi have helped in so many moments of my life, in fact I read her book " Stay Strong 365 days a year" everyday and it always inspire my to have a great day. It's a person that radiates happiness just with a smile. I have loved her 8 years of my life and I'm sure that it will be the same for much more time.

Sources:

Wikipedia,. 2015.DemiLovato'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demi_Lovato

Youtube,.2015.DemiLovato'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm88QAI8I5A

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario