martes, 20 de enero de 2015

My favourite Tv show: Glee.

For me, you realize that something is your favourite one, because when you watch it or whatever you lose the track of time; this happen to me with Glee. I began to watch it some years ago in antena 3 Tv, althought it had been released like a year after I saw it for the first time. It suddlenly caught all my attention, because it had two things that I really like; music and love.

My favourite personage it's clearly, Rachel. Because althought at the beggining of the show was really hard for she fit in with the others, she never fell apart. She have a really strong personality, very determinate and she has fought really hard for reaching her dreams and sometimes I would like to look like her ( in personality). Anyway Glee is my favourite show for many reasons, it shows how people that are so different could get united, and it is the base of this show. But now, it's going to end, because Fox is emitting the final season 6 and I feel really sad for knowing that won't be Glee anymore.

Then, Glee is my favourite show because it give me inspiration and motivation for reaching all I want in life. When I watch Glee all in my world dissapear, and this hour is one of the happiest of my day. No matter that it's going to end, because Glee will be in my heart for the rest of my life.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario