miércoles, 21 de enero de 2015

Weird Christmas.

Christmas is the most beautiful time of the year, christmas is full of magic, christmas is time of love, familiy and happines; opinions just opinions. I always have been a fanatic of christmas season, every year i have waited for the time of streets iluminated, jingles and family, because i had illusion for christmas i found it a very special festivity; but now everything has changed.

This year, all have been different, i have been feeling like i wasn't at christmas, for me these weeks have been like any others of the year. First, this is the first year that i have to study on hollydays and it has made that i couldn't enjoy christmas at all. Also, this is the first christmas since my grandma died and my whole family could feel the emptynees of her ausence and i don't know but this year Christmas haven't been like it was.

Then this Christmas for me have been the worst, for many reasons but the most important because I couldn't feel any of the Christmas spirit in me and if you don't feel excited for something it's really hard to enjoy of it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario