sábado, 10 de enero de 2015

Singing to the world.

When I think in the happiest moments of my life, everything is clear; music has been in all. I wake up with music and I go to bed in the same way. Music has the abbility of made that all of your problems dissapear or at least that it would be less important for a time. Definitely, music in my life is what gives meaning to all.

I remember the first day that I began to sing, was the first day that I wrote a song too, but I was only ten years old and I used to write songs about my cat or maybe my grandfather. Is really funny for me read it now. Anyway , I began to tell my mom that I wanted to be a singer, she was like " honey, you have a beautiful voice but there's a lot of beautiful voices in the world" it was sad for me, because she never gave me the support that I needed in that time. She never told me " if it is your dream, go for it, she never carried me into a audition or something like that so...  I began to thought that I hadn't any talent. 

But I never could stop to write, everyday when I was in class I wrote letters in my notebook all the time, I began writing all ,poetry, lyrics and also some tales for school competitions. I remember the first day that I won a prize for a tale that I wrote or the day that I read a poem written by me in front of so many people. But althought of this, I never could let to sing, I keep singing everyday of my life and then I began to record covers, I didn't care who could watched it, I just wanted to sing. Years latter in high school I could perform as my favourite personage in les miserables. I did all of the songs, but my solo as " Eponine" was one of the best moments of my life. 

My dream has been always being a famous singer, and look at me. I'm not famous and i'm not singer but I can do what i like everyday of my life; I promised myself that I would sing everyday of my life, because singing bring me peace, make me feel free, sing is my passion in life. So, sometimes knowing that i'm not reaching my dream makes me feel sad, but then I think that i'm working in others that I like too, and it make me feel better. I'm learning languages and I'm improving my writing . Maybe this is not what I have been dreaming all my life but I know that music will be always there for me, everytime that I have a bad day it would be there, and I never gonna let to sing because is one of the things that I love, and a very important part of my life.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario