domingo, 16 de noviembre de 2014

Happiness is in the smallest things.

I'm the clear example of happiness with the smaller things. I'm going to talk about things that make me happy. Get up every morning and be grateful for a new sunrise and see my cat sleepy in the end of my bed so peaceful. See the smile of my little nephew and the bright in his eyes.Also make me so happy the first song of the day which make that you start with all of the energy of the world. The sound of the birds and how the sunbeams poke out my window. Know that I’m alive and that i can feel a lot of emotions. Also make me happy listen to Ed Sheeran every night until i fall asleep. The day of my birthday is my favorite day of the year, i love it. I adore the sound of the rain and the smell that lets after. The inspiring songs that get into your soul are one of the most beautiful things in life. and surprises always make me feel exited, even if they're not for me. Dream, I’m always dreaming and i imagine me travelling all around the world reaching all of my dreams.  The beautiful moment when you look someone into the eyes and you reflect in them. When my mums makes my favorite food and I see my favorite TV show on Tuesday. The sensation of get reunited with old friends and make new ones. Sing make my life, i couldn't live without sing is my passion in life, is what always make me feel better. The sound of the waves and the smell of the sea make me feel free and I think that there's nothing better than see people i love happy, is so inspiring. I know that I’m strong and that I’m getting better every day of my life. In life beautiful things are just the most simple and these things are just a few of all, because for me life wouldn't be anything without the little moments that keeps in our hearts.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario