domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2014

My little angel.


When i think about love his picture comes to my mind. All i can hear is the sound of his laughter; all i can see is the color of his eyes, and all I can feel is a sad feeling of yearning. 586, 4 km is what separate me from him; I’m going to talk about a sad but beautiful story of how love can transfer the distance.

Almost two years ago my little angel was born, he was called Marc. I never had known that i could love someone so little like I do until the day he was born and illuminated my life just with a smile.The sad in this story is that they live in Barcelona, they have their life there and i have mine here. I see them very occasionally and hurt me knowing that I’m not seeing him growing up. This is something that caused me pain for a long time until i realized that was something that i could change.My little has now almost two years and he is the most beautiful kid that I have ever seen in all my entire life. I love him even more than me because is a pure soul that haven't any bad intention, i love him because even having a bad day entering in Facebook and seeing a photo of him makes my day better, like today i was really sick with fever when he comes into my room and wake me up for surprise, i have to say that today is one of the best days in a long time. For the happiness that he brings to my life when i finished my career I’m going to live in Barcelona for a long time, it's one of my biggest goals. Finally i have to say that even sometimes gets hard, love runs out. I wouldn't change anything of my life since he is in, because seeing him happy always will be a reason to keep fighting in life.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario