lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2014

Fanatism: Do whatever you like.( Primera práctica evaluable).

Being a fan, fanatism, fangirling, all of this structures mean the same; for me a feeling, for others a no sense. I started being a fan of two singers and actresses seven years ago and i still love them like the first day. Some people say to me that this is something inmature, but they don't know anything about this amazing feeling. This feelingf for me is one of the best in life, the illusion when they release new single, when they dedicate beautiful words to their fans, when you go to see them in concert is a type of illusion that i want to transmit my children one day. The last year one of my dreams came true, i went too see one of them in concert, was the best experience of my life. Not only for seeing her in concert also because i could met amazing people who were very similar to me. The true in this is that doesn't matter what people say, if make you happy just do it. They say, it's time to mature, but i disagree it's time to make all our dreams come true. I love being a fan and i hope this feeling could last forever.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario