domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2014

I don't know what to feel.

From Thursday to now i have been feeling so sad, confused, and lonely at the same time. When i think in why i feel this way, i just can't get the answer. I feel lonely when I’m with people and when I’m alone all i can hear is the sound of my thoughts. I wake up feeling the same way as when i went to sleep. I try to smile, to find a way of feeling better but i can't, i feel weak, i feel that i can't do anything. I know that this probably is dramatic but are just my feelings. So, i wake up the following day thinking that day could be better, but all just stay the same. I don't want to go out with my friends, i don't want to talk with my family, I’m always angry, i don't want to do anything. All that i want to do is stay in my bedroom listening music. The most sad in this is that i can't find a reason for this, is just that i feel empty is like i just have the half of me. It's a weird feeling. I just want to wake up feeling great with myself, but these days have been the worst. I don't know, maybe tomorrow, i would wake up and feeling better, i really hope it.

1 comentario:

  1. Hey! Sadness is very human. Just let it flow and you will be better soon. I am sure you are a very sensitive girl. Don't worry, everything will be ok : -)

    ResponderEliminar