lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2014

"The heart wants what it wants"

"Heart always wins out over the mind. The heart, although reckless and suicidal and a masochist all on its own, always gets its way”. When i think of you a lot of feelings come to me, good and bad feelings at the same time. I feel sad for all that I never could tell you, for all of the places we had never gone, for all of the days where i will never see your smile. Because never won't be a you and me anymore, us, together, because summer came out and takes all with it, because sun will never shine in our hearts like it used to do it. You, you were everything to me, my light in the dark, my umbrella in the rain, my partner in hard times, i  know that I’m young and there are lot of people  outside, but there's no one like you.

In life, we are going to meet a lot of persons but will be a person that will change your whole world, a person who always make you better, and a person who make you fly without fears. And all of this is what you are for me, you were like a hurricane in my life, you came fast and after you nothing had been the same. Because, how shine the sun without light? What is the night sky without stars? And who i am without you?

Although not having you hurts I’m grateful because you have made me a better person. Because you have made me confident, you have made me positive, you have helped me to realize the person that i am and the most important you have made life different for me. Maybe our ways never cross again; maybe would never be more love songs for you and me, more sunrises, more moments, maybe our story ended that day of April, or maybe no.

However, if our ways cross again or not, I’ll always have a smile and a big hug for you.For being my beautiful love, my best friend and made one of the best memories that I will ever have.For all, for you, for me, for our song that an ordinary day sounds on the radio and make me think of you, and make you think of me.
For destiny and love, because heart always get his right way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario