domingo, 26 de octubre de 2014

My favourite place in the world.

For me a favourite place for someone must be a place where you go everytime you're feeling sad o just a place where you go for being alone with your thoughts and feelings.
Benidorm, such a beautiful place better known for parties, "guiris" and beaches but it's not just this for me it's something more special.
There's a place  who always make me feel like one grain in the sand, always make me think in all of the beautiful in life, is a place where i feel in peace, completely free.

This place is the gazer of benidorm, from there you can see all the city and the most beautiful, the sea.
Everytime i feel too sad and i think that i need a scape i go there and the experience is amazing.
Is my favourite place in the world because make me understand why i love life, is a place who always remind me who i am and who i wanna be.  If you go there, stop in the middle and just close your eyes,you'll can feel all of this peace with the sound of the waves, the smell of the sea and the sea breeze.
I can't describe what mean this place to me with words because it's something that i feel when i'm there.
I invite everyone to go there and discover what feelings bring in you.
For me is inspiring, lovely, peaceful and in final place but not least important a place who keep a piece of my heart.

P.S:  I adjunt some pics of the place, i was there the last summer with my friends.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario