domingo, 12 de octubre de 2014

I have to let you go.

Dear sister, best friend and person that i used to know, i love you more than you will ever know.
I feel completely sad when i think of all of our memories, there's so much more and i will never forget them.
I feel the emptiness of knowing that a part of my heart and soul is going with you, but you have changed and now nothing is the same.

Where are the person that i used to know?  There's nothing left of her in you.
I remember how we used to spent the days just laughing, going everywhere, having fun and just being the friends we were.
All of the love  i feel for you will never compare with other but your presence in my life is hurting me everyday more and more.
I know that i have to think in me and my happiness and for this i have to let you go.

This is breaking my heart because i love you and i don't want this but i have spent so many time dedicating me to others without think in my life and my happiness so now is the time.
I promise you that i will never forget you because you will be in my heart forever.
The years that i spent with you were the best of my life, you were so much more than a friend and so much more than a sister.
But you never listen to me, you never think in me and this is hurting me so...

Now it's time to look foward and share my life with persons that make my life happier and positive.
People who accept me like i am.
In spite of all i love you and i forgive you everything, i will always remember you and love you.

With all my heart and soul.
Your dear friend.

PS: Here i adjunct the link of my favourite song of this group ( Kodaline) this song open my eyes so much.
Because i have always try to see myself thorough the eyes of someone else.



1 comentario:

  1. It is very common and happens to many people: time to grow up and follow different paths in life ;)

    And now, much as I like your post, we need to pay attention:

    * you have changed
    * I love you more than you will ever know
    * think about/ of (never use "in")
    * all the love I feel
    * this is breaking my heart
    * listen to me
    *positive

    Ps: and be careful with paragraphs¡ the sentences here are dispersed.

    ResponderEliminar