lunes, 27 de octubre de 2014

An opinion paragraph: Fashion is what you make.

Fashion: 1. The prevailing style or custom, as in dress or behavior: out of fashion. 2. Something, such as a garment, that is in the current mode: a swimsuit that is the latest fashion.  3. The style characteristic of the social elite: a man of fashion.                                                  
 But in my opinion this is completely wrong, i think that fashion is what you make of it.
Everyday when i go out i see so many types of styles, people who don't matter mixing colors, people with caps when there's no sun, others with clothes that don't be trendy and so much more.
For this reason a think that fashion don't need to be a stric term for what's trendy.
I think that we're all free for wearing whatever we like, in my case i like so much dark hats and in my town people stare looking weird at you if you wear one because it's something that nobody wear there.
But i don't care what people think of me and in my opinion it's something that all should do.
For concluding  i have to say that for me fashion is a word that mean have liberty on wearing whatever you want.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario