miércoles, 31 de diciembre de 2014

New year's Eve

For me 2014 has been the worst year of my life, maybe it sounds dramatic but I really think this. The year started fine, but it was getting worse. 2014 took some parts of my life that I’ll never recover. It took a part of my heart on April, a part of my family on June and a party of my life on the past days.  However I don't want to sound dramatic as if I want to die or whatever. Although this year has been really bad, it has taught me a lot of lessons in life, it shows me how people that really want your happiness never would hurt you, that people who really appreciate you would do it for yourself and would accept you as you are. I could see how people come and gone in a blink of an eye and they could left a huge emptiness in your life, and the most important all of the things that have happened to me in this year have made me a little bit stronger.

Then, 2014 you're almost died, now it's time to enjoy the last pages of your life thinking in what you brought to our life’s in this time. For me now only exists a word HOPE, I have so much faith in this new year because, I have so many things in my life that i would like to change and do. Things like:
-Pass all my subjects this year and get high marks 
- Travel to Italy this summer to work as an au pair.
- Think less and be more confident.
-  Throw from my life those people that hurts me
-  Being more positive
- Eating healthier and being fit
And so much more...  I'm sure that this year it's going to be great, because I deserve it and I need it.

In the last year of the day, people make a balance of good and bad times, you think in all you don't want in your life and you hope you could change all of this. Is a day for think, for made new purposes and for celebrate, for all good that life have brought you this year and hope for this year being such a great year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario